The final 2018 Palos Meltdown course will be released mid-summer! But we can promise you that the course will meander itself over rolling hills and around lakes and sloughs. Much of the course will be on rolling terrain so riders looking for elevation change won't be disappointed! The course will offer leg stinging climbs and exciting descents. The trails are built for all levels of riding ability. Faster riders will find them much more challenging as obstacles such as ravines and roots become a challenge at speed.
Race Start Times
- 8:45am Opening Ceremonies
- 9:15am First Timers & Juniors
- 10:30am Novice
- 12:00pm Sport
- 1:30pm Kids Race
- 2:00pm Pro/Expert Men
- 2:02pm Pro/Expert Women
- 2:04pm Comp
|First Timers & Juniors||Novice Men/Women||Sport Men/Women|
|Comp Men||Pro/ Expert Women||Pro/expert Men|
Entry Fees & Registration Deadlines
- On-line registration: $35 for CAMBr members, $40 for non-cambr members (sign up). No refunds or transfers.
- August 4th, 2018 : Online Registration Closes at 11:59 pm CST. Day of race registration will be available.
- Day of Race : $50 Race Day Registration, On Site at CAMBr Registration Tent. Cash or check ONLY.
NOTE: Registration closes 30 minutes prior to the start time of each race.
To become a supporting member of CAMBr AND get a discount on your race registration:
- 10 and Under
*These categories subject if required
- Medals will be awarded for the top 3 in each age class (other than Expert). Participants in the Fat Bike and Single Speed categories will be eligible for age group awards.
- Medals will be awarded for the top 3 overall in each race.
- Medals will be awarded for the top 3 overall Clydesdales (Sport race only).
- Medals will be awarded for the top 3 overall Fat Bikers and Single Speeders in each race.
- Top 3 places in Men's & Women's Pro/Expert Class will receive cash payouts! $650 cash purse!!!
- Kids’ Race finishers will receive a medal or prize.
Payout Schedule for Pro/Expert Races. Same for men and women!! 1st - $150, 2nd - $100, and 3rd - $75.